Gosmk2 · 9 · 194

Offline Gosmk2

I have an 11 year old boy who wants to play soccer are there any teams
here he could join

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
My soon to be 9 year old plays football for his school and they play against all the other local schools. Does your son's school do the same?

There was a farang who started a football school for Thai kids here but it died from lack of interest.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

white fang

There is a football school in Korat, just down the road from The Ram pub ever Sunday if interested?

Call Ricky 0821495917

Offline Gosmk2

Yes he plays with his school,but he wants to play more
The football school sounds good I will give ricky a call
thanks for the replies

Inall

Graet stuff Gozmick

Hope my lad doesnt sit on his hind when we move from village to Korat & will always keep tabs on the forum of how to keep him active

Offline Gosmk2

Inall
If your boy likes soccer give ricky a call my boy is really enjoying
it they allways need more kids

Offline joefarang

what ages does the football school cater to and when are the sessions?

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Sometimes I wish I was 11 again and able to play football (sorry we Dutch do not use the word soccer  ;D ;D ;D ;D)

white fang

Ricky is a great player/coach, he does all ages and both sexes, It is a great place for any child to have a few hours learning about the great game of football.

I have been to many clubs and seen many soccer coaches and I find Ricky is right up there with the best.