Korat-Farang.com

Jogging routes in Korat

Alfie · 5 · 319

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Jogging routes in Korat: Bungtalua Park

Bungtalua is a great place for some easy jogging in Korat. There is a tarmac jogging track that goes around a lake and there are trees and other plants that make it a very pleasant place for a bit of light jogging. Popular times to go are early in the morning (5am-7am) and in the late afternoon until dusk (4pm to 7pm). There is parking available close to the park.

The jogging track is 3,166 metres in length (that's almost 2 miles). Most people start jogging (or walking) at the point marked X but you can actually join it in several places. There is also a bicycle lane if you prefer cycling to jogging. Below is a map from Google. You can zoom in or out to see exactly where the park is or to get a close up view. I have added a picture and marked the route in red. 

View Larger Map

[attachment deleted by admin]
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Toddy

I always try not to let them grind me down, Alfie. Athough it is difficult on occasions.  :D

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
 :D You are the first to notice my new signature. Well done, Toddy. A Latin reader. Now that is class in a glass.  ;)

Toddy

:D You are the first to notice my new signature. Well done, Toddy. A Latin reader. Now that is class in a glass.  ;)

I have to confess that Uncle Google helped!!  :D

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Some pictures of Bungtalua (Boong-taa-loowa)

[attachment deleted by admin]