Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: need a lawyer plus a builder  (Read 186 times)

ableguy

need a lawyer plus a builder
« on: December 11, 2014, 02:38:42 PM »

Hi am buying a new build houise in JO Ho area, can anyone reccomend a lawyer who speaks good English to do paperwork ( usefruct and a thrty year lease on land )

Also the drive and side of house needs tiling what should i be paying to have tiles laid per square metre if i supply all materials and could anyone pass on a reccomendation.
\
help much appreciated

Aussie

Re: need a lawyer plus a builder
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 05:33:17 PM »

I was steered towards Mam  at Korat-Legal. She is genuinely professional and should be able to help you. She speaks excellent English. Her phone number is 0868691676.  I have used her and her work is spot on.  Her office is located at the bottom of the Yamo Condo about three blocks  on the opposite side of the Mall going towards Khon Kaen .  Next to the Yamo markets.
Regards
“The equal rights of man, and the happiness of every individual, are now acknowledged to be the only legitimate objects of government.”
― Thomas Jefferson,

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 09:44:25 PM »

Hi am buying a new build houise in JO Ho area, can anyone reccomend a lawyer who speaks good English to do paperwork ( usefruct and a thrty year lease on land )

Ableguy, I sent you a PM.
Village idiots unwelcome here

ableguy

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 07:15:31 AM »

Ableguy, I sent you a PM.

Thanks for info

ableguy

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 07:16:35 AM »

I was steered towards Mam  at Korat-Legal. She is genuinely professional and should be able to help you. She speaks excellent English. Her phone number is 0868691676.  I have used her and her work is spot on.  Her office is located at the bottom of the Yamo Condo about three blocks  on the opposite side of the Mall going towards Khon Kaen .  Next to the Yamo markets.
Regards

Many thanks
Pages: [1]