Korat-Farang.com

Any Cup Football on Thai-TV today?

TheOddViking · 108 · 1844

Offline TheOddViking

• RIP. Gone but never forgotten
Is there a member of this forum who is so wealthy that he has a subscription to the paper edition of Bangkok Post?

In case, please be kind and check the sports section under 'TV today' and let the less wealthy part of us know if there is any FA Cup matches on Thai-TV today.

The effort is much appreciated. Thanks.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Simple answer is No.
Just had a look at the fixture list and there are no big team games on today so maybe they will show some on Sunday or Tuesday morning.
HL  ;D

Offline audi

Sunday night 1000 Yeovil v Man U     0030  Arsenal v Hull  both CH 7

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
Bugaboo TV showing games tonight Wba v Gateshead.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
According to theFA.com, BBTV (BroadBand TV) will show games in Thailand.

Thai TV Channel 7 says it's showing FA Cup games: http://www.ch7.com/live.html
And as Teessider said, Bugaboo is showing FA Cup games: http://www.bugaboo.tv/facup.html

Another option might be to watch the highlights on Match of the day on this streaming website. It works in Thailand. I've just been watching Football Focus.  ;D

3 January 2014
West Brom V Gateshead 22.00 live on Bugaboo
Tranmere Rovers V Swansea 22.00 live on Bugaboo

[attachment deleted by admin]
'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Well I guess the Bangkok Post got it right after all....channel 7 isn't showing any games on my tv.
HL  ;D

Offline TheOddViking

• RIP. Gone but never forgotten
Thanks to all of you.

Another option might be to watch the highlights on Match of the day on this streaming website. It works in Thailand.

Filmon.tv looks like a great site with a lot of free TV-channels. Not only English, but also German, French, Italian etc.

Bugaboo is showing FA Cup games: http://www.bugaboo.tv/facup.html

Did not know this one, but will check it out today, Sunday. Pity it's only in Thai; it's not easy to be illiterate... ;D

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
As stated in the Bangkok Post today, Channel 7 is showing both the Man Utd game and the Arsenal game tonight, at 22-30 and 00-30 respectively.
HL  ;D

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 09:32:32 PM by Alfie »
'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Any replays on tonight or tomorrow? Please HL  ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
None according to the Bangkok Post Derek.
HL  ;D

Thanks HL  ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
League Cup
Liverpool v Chelsea.   02-45    GMM Football Plus.
HL  :D

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
League Cup
Liverpool v Chelsea.   02-45    GMM Football Plus.
HL  :D

Thanks HL :D

According to the online schedule they are showing Spurs v Sheff Utd at 2.30am and the Scouse v Chavs game at 6am ???

TIT ::)

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
According to the online schedule they are showing Spurs v Sheff Utd at 2.30am and the Scouse v Chavs game at 6am ???

That suits me, not interested in the spuds game, so I can have a nice kip and an early start for the main event!  ;D

Edit - Spuds v Sheffield Utd eh? I recall in the early 90's when up in Sheffield going to watch Utd play Spuds and Utd won 5-1! I think that was the score - I lost count. It was Jason Cundy's debut after leaving Chelsea and he had a nightmare. So funny. Especially as a few of us were with a spud who had relocated to Sheffield and that was his 1st ever 'away' game!

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Sorry caller my statement was meant to be an ironic comment on CTH and their inability to offer an accurate programme schedule either online or on-screen.

Spuds in fact do not play until tomorrow!

Your boys do play tonight at 02.45am as stated by HL :D

And as for Jason Cundy he was nightmare most of the time ::)

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Glad it's of use to some of you. I can't promise to post it every time there is a game but I normally look at the sport on tv when I read the BP every day and if I see a cup game on then I'll post it.
HL  ;D

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
League cup
Tottenham v Sheffield United.   02-45.   GMM Football Plus.
HL  ;D

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
League cup
Tottenham v Sheffield United.   02-45.   GMM Football Plus.
HL  ;D

Thanks HL  ;D

PS Just saw Mr Moaninho on Sky News praising the Scouse ???

I have to agree with him in the 2nd half they totally outpaced the Chavs and were unlucky not to win.

Personally I would prefer to play the Scouse in the final as we still owe them for the 1982 League Cup Final but the Chavs must be favourites with the home leg to come.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!  COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:28:25 PM by dereklev »