Korat-Farang.com

✘ Jet ski scams use fake photos ✘

Guest · 4 · 238

Thaiphoon

This is really a bad stain that should be rubbed out , but it seems it still continues out of control, the thing that caught my eye in this article , apart from the fake photo's was this ..

It'€™s also said that the jet ski operators are a powerful lobby at election times and that many local politicians are reluctant to offend them.

Just how a small band of thieves and can be such a powerful lobby , I'm not sure unless you transpose the word lobby for
Money .

The old saying use to be , Ah Thailand the LOS , The land of smiles  , now it seems the more appropriate phrases would be
LOS  , The Land of Scams or the Land of Stealing .

If you were the mayor of Pattaya City Hall  , how would you deal with this never ending issue ?

Article Here .. 

http://pattayatoday.net/news/news-from-around-pattaya/jet-ski-scams-use-fake-photos/

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru

If you were the mayor of Pattaya City Hall  , how would you deal with this never ending issue ?

I would ask for a much bigger cut because my ass might be on the line so I would have to think about my pension.  ;)
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Salika Donga

The old saying use to be , Ah Thailand the LOS , The land of smiles  , now it seems the more appropriate phrases would be
quote Thaiphoon.
Does seem rather unfair to equate the Pattaya brigade with the rest of Thailand.
Couldn't we just nuke Pattaya and be done with all this riff raff low life carbunkle on the face of a beautiful country ?   Who would miss it? ;)

Thaiphoon

quote Thaiphoon.
Does seem rather unfair to equate the Pattaya brigade with the rest of Thailand.
Couldn't we just nuke Pattaya and be done with all this riff raff low life carbunkle on the face of a beautiful country ?   Who would miss it? ;)

SD , sorry I forgot Phuket and Bangkok  ;D