Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Coffee shops just outside The Mall  (Read 946 times)

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Re: Coffee shops just outside The Mall
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »

My wife and I tried the coffee shop "I Am" at the Hip Park down the road from the Mall

Thanks for the info. I posted a photo of that shop when we talked about Hip Park quickly last year, but I didn't try it until now. May I ask please: did you order a hot coffee? How much was it, and was it tasty? I don't see coffee on the menu photo you posted.
Village idiots unwelcome here

yakosey

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 07:58:10 AM »

My wife and I tried the coffee shop "I Am" at the Hip Park down the road from the Mall
Thanks for the info. I posted a photo of that shop when we talked about Hip Park quickly last year, but I didn't try it until now. May I ask please: did you order a hot coffee? How much was it, and was it tasty? I don't see coffee on the menu photo you posted.

Sorry Anton, we didn't have coffee just water so I cant help you there, worth a visit though methinks :)
"Despite The Cost of Living It Still Remains Popular "

geNe

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 10:53:07 AM »

Been there a few times.... Only had Ice Mocha... not bad I would say....

Once I ordered a desert which they cup fruits into balls and form a mountain-like shape and with a candy floss in the middle... Ate with my nephew and niece... Too sweet for me... kids enjoyed the candy floss though... but anyway, it was messy... fruit balls kept rolling off the table from the cup they use to serve. You know kids, they pick the bottom few balls and the 'mountain' came tubbling down...

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »

I entered to take some photos this morning. When coming from The Mall, direction Big C, Hip Park is about 100 m after the first traffic light: gas station -> Nissan place -> Hip Park entry way. "i am" is the first shop you run into when entering there. Some 600 m from The Mall's waterfall according to Google Map.

The shop inside looks spacious, bright and comfortable. It is divided into a sitting area and a dining area.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:52:40 PM by Anton »

geNe

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 08:53:08 AM »

once again, that kind of eyebrow....

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 04:40:59 PM »

P'coffee is closed since one week and it will remain closed indefinitely, as I was told today. This is an old photo.

Already reopened, same manager but new barmaid. Still closed on Sundays as usual.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2015, 05:51:56 PM »

Another one, very well reachable by foot, is located in Trok Samorai (the soi that opens just opposite the waterfall). It is called ME-The Season and opened only a few months ago. Walk some 80 m. down that soi, giving your back to the waterfall, and you find it on your right-hand side, on the ground floor of Sirichai Place condominium.

Walk down the same Trok Samurai for another 260 m. (350 m. if from the junction with Mitthapap) and you'll find a spacious Café Rabbitini on your left-hand side. It is L-shaped, with external terrace plus 3 separated internal rooms, one of them for the billiard table. It has a private parking lot.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 08:52:58 AM »

Another one, very well reachable by foot, is located in Trok Samorai (the soi that opens just opposite the waterfall). It is called ME-The Season and opened only a few months ago. Walk some 80 m. down that soi, giving your back to the waterfall, and you find it on your right-hand side, on the ground floor of Sirichai Place condominium

Update: ME-The Season has been closed for months now.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 08:57:41 AM »

P'coffee is closed since one week and it will remain closed indefinitely, as I was told today. This is an old photo.

Already reopened, same manager but new barmaid. Still closed on Sundays as usual.

Update: P'coffee has been working regularly since the last post above. With opening of the new wing, it will be even closer to The Mall, just some 50 m away I would say.

PS. Not to be confused with other coffee shops downtown: P'Shop and D'coffee...  :P
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 04:19:24 PM by Anton »

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 04:15:42 PM »

Update: Wawee (see here) now closed. Place out for rent.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 06:40:39 PM »

A new coffee shop, Cool Coffee, just opened on Mitthapap, opposite side from The Mall, 100 m. from where Carrent used to be (reply no. 2), 200 m. from the Mall's pedestrian bridge, just before the Isuzu dealer. They serve also some Thai food. Car park, spacious sitting place to accommodate at least 10 patrons, 1 dining table for 4, free wi-fi. Placemark in annex.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2017, 10:51:41 PM »

Update: P'coffee has been working regularly since the last post above. With opening of the new wing, it will be even closer to The Mall, just some 50 m away I would say.

Update: P'coffe is gone for good.
Pages: 1 [2]