Korat-Farang.com

LOST DOG!!!!!

yakosey · 6 · 230

Offline yakosey

We went away for a couple of days and left our little dog with the sister in law, we came back to the news that it the dog had got out of her house and cant be found.
My wife is very distressed, so in the very unlikely event that someone here may have seen her I am posting.

She is a Chihuahua/Chiwawa (of sorts) and was lost near to the new road from the Mall that leads to the back road that has the Suranari Wittaya School on it (Please see the map, Sorry I have no idea what it is called)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Despite The Cost of Living It Still Remains Popular "

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
the back road that has the Suranari Wittaya School on it (Please see the map, Sorry I have no idea what it is called)

They call it "Sura 2" Rd, precisely from the nickname of that school if I'm not mistaking.
Village idiots unwelcome here

Offline donkising

the back road that has the Suranari Wittaya School on it (Please see the map, Sorry I have no idea what it is called)

They call it "Sura 2" Rd, precisely from the nickname of that school if I'm not mistaking.

From my experience

SOLD!

Offline yakosey

From my experience

SOLD!

My thoughts exactly........
We had some posters made and put them up around the area and amazingly someone phoned us and said they saw someone pick the dog up and they told us where they lived. We went to the house and there she was!!!! So my faith has been restored. 1st job get a dog disk put on the collar.  :D :D :D

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
All's well that ends well.

For the records, on one of my maps that road is marked as "Leap Klong Chonpratan" ( เลียบคลองชลประทาน ), meaning something like "the irrigation canal road". On another map it is simply numbered: นม.1120. On Google Maps, nothing. I never noticed a plate with the official name on the road, if I ever do I'll take a photo of it.
Village idiots unwelcome here

Offline yakosey

All's well that ends well.

For the records, on one of my maps that road is marked as "Leap Klong Chonpratan" ( เลียบคลองชลประทาน ), meaning something like "the irrigation canal road". On another map it is simply numbered: นม.1120. On Google Maps, nothing. I never noticed a plate with the official name on the road, if I ever do I'll take a photo of it.
Thank you.
No i couldn't find a name for it on google maps etc and neither does my wife know.