Korat-Farang.com

MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT 2.5 GT 4WD AT 2011 for sale

KiwiCanadian · 6 · 368

Online KiwiCanadian

I have a: MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT 2.5 GT 4WD AT 2011 for sale
Just had the 100,000 km check at the dealer in Jho HO.
I have all the service receipts that will go to the new owner as well.
Please PM me for contact & viewing details if you are interested.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I used to have a handle on life........but it broke

Online KiwiCanadian

I am always open to offers & negotiation.
Any reasonable offer will be reviewed and answered.

KCanadian

Online KiwiCanadian

Now sold for 800,000 Bhat

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
A Friend Brian who is now in the UK, would be interested in selling his 2012 Pajero ? It's in storage at my house in Chantaburi atm and he wants B 700,000 for it.

It's dark metallic gold/brown colour - really very nice and has only done 27,000 km. Yes 27,000. Goes like a rocket ! I recently drove it back from the Airport.

KC is that a fair price ?

''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online KiwiCanadian

A Friend Brian who is now in the UK, would be interested in selling his 2012 Pajero ? It's in storage at my house in Chantaburi atm and he wants B 700,000 for it.

It's dark metallic gold/brown colour - really very nice and has only done 27,000 km. Yes 27,000. Goes like a rocket ! I recently drove it back from the Airport.

KC is that a fair price ?

Roger,

I tend to look at this web site to give an Idea of what the prices are, they have good search criteria and you can translate to English too.
https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/mitsubishi/pajero-sport/(%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B5%2008-15)?body_type=SUV&transmission=automatic&min_year=2012&max_year=2012
"Is it a fair price?" its on the top so might take a while but with only 27,000 Klicks on it it would be too hard to beat. I would say yes as this will give you room to bargain with.

Just a couple of points to note in any advertising you may put out.
Fuel, is it a diesel or petrol motor?
Is it an automatic or manual transmission?
Is it a 4x4 or 2wd?
All good points that I often find missing from the adds

For my curiosity what colour is the interior, seats etc.
If you also take some photos like I did with your add this will help too, I took these in the Home garden ville where I was living and turned the car to get the sun at the right side to take the photos, this will help a lot.

KC

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Morning KC.
It's a 2.5 diesel, auto, 4WD with light brown leather seats. Very nice inside with a DVD display in the ceiling behind and on the front screen.
I'll double check the year when I get home as I'm in Korat atm.
Thanks, will look at the website. ATB
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein