Korat-Farang.com

Chocolate on sale (Tesco-Lotus)

Anton · 8 · 429

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
A mini stock of Lindt and Ritter Sport chocolate bars currently discounted 50% at Tesco-Lotus on Mitthapap. I saw only one kind of each brand, same as in the photos. Expiry dates: Nov. 2015 (Lindt); Jan 2016 (Ritter). Photos taken this morning immediately inside the supermarket's main entrance on the upper floor.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:24:39 PM by Anton »
Village idiots unwelcome here

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
immediately inside the supermarket's main entrance on the upper floor

If you don't find it there anymore, it is also on one of the shelves inside, opposite the fresh fish stalls.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
A mini stock of Lindt and Ritter Sport chocolate bars currently discounted 50% at Tesco-Lotus on Mitthapap

Price now discounted 70%, on the shelves. Lindt expiry date now October 2015.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
A few days ago I ate some Ritter Sport Espresso chocolate. It was delicious. I'd certainly buy a lot of that dark chocolate at that price. Yummy.  ;D 

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
I'd certainly buy a lot of that dark chocolate at that price

I cannot recommend it, Alfie. Yesterday I was tempted by the price and bought one of this Ritter product for tasting it ("Fine Extra Dark", like in the photos). I ate about half tablet, some in the afternoon and some at night.

First, I didn't like the taste very much. Second, I woke up in the middle of the night with a heavy stomach and bad headache (very unusual for me). I think I'll drop the remaining half of it, and go for Lindt in the future.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
On the topic of chocolate (but not Tesco), Tops in Central have a good, large selection of chocolate products.

Offline mikeweaver

I bought some chocolate from Tesco, which is their own brand..

It has a UK Flag on the wrapper, they have 3 flavours 'Dark'', 'Fruit & Nut' and WholeNut

69BHT.. Very very nice

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
It has a UK Flag on the wrapper, they have 3 flavours 'Dark'', 'Fruit & Nut' and WholeNut

My three favourite flavours. I'll look out for it. Thanks.