Korat-Farang.com

Hotmail problems

Alfie · 3 · 148

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I'm having problems logging into my email. I've tried different browsers but when I try to log in I get notices like these (IE and FF):

There is a problem connecting securely to this website.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to mail.live.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Similar messages and the result is the same - I can't access my email. Is anybody else having problems with Hotmail/Outlook/Live.com?
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline yakosey

Alfie, Not quite the answer to your question......I had big problems with the internet yesterday and couldn't get onto any sites, I then used my VPN and connected to a UK service and all was fine. Today everything seems back to normal :)
"Despite The Cost of Living It Still Remains Popular "

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Thanks for the reply, Yakosey. It's back to normal now but it was annoying for a couple of days.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.