Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Coffee shops at Klang Plaza 2  (Read 1354 times)

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Re: Coffee shops at Klang Plaza 2
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2017, 09:14:12 PM »

Khun Anton or KF members may visited these 2 shops.
I can't find your posts then I post here again.  :D

I visited months ago, Waterheart. It's in reply no. 35  :)
Village idiots unwelcome here

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2017, 05:46:10 PM »

Caffé Muan Chon กาแฟมวลชน opened on the third floor, immediately to the right of the escalator when you reach up from the second floor

Also Caffé Muan Chon offers a loyalty card now: every 10 drinks you purchase in any branch all over Thailand, you get 1 drink free.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2017, 11:06:53 PM »

Caffé Muan Chon กาแฟมวลชน opened on the third floor
Also Caffé Muan Chon offers a loyalty card now

This has closed now. It seems they moved somewhere else, but until now I couldn't find out where. If anybody knows, please share the information. It was one of my favourite and I have a loyalty card to use up.

Alfie

• Forum Guru
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2017, 11:40:39 PM »

They have a Facebook page showing branches in Bangkok. It's a franchise operation. THB 1.2 million. I wonder how long it would take to earn that money back.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 08:49:14 AM »

It's a franchise operation. THB 1.2 million

"Starting from" 1.2 million. How do they determine the price: by shop size? By number of shops? By exclusive geographical area  ???

Alfie

• Forum Guru
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 03:50:38 PM »

From the advert I posted yesterday, it says Type: L / 61-120 Square metres. I assume different sizes are priced differently.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 04:24:01 PM »

From the advert I posted yesterday, it says Type: L / 61-120 Square metres. I assume different sizes are priced differently.

That's why I was wondering. Anyway I'm positive that neither one of Korat branches, the Makro Food Service one and the now closed Klang Plaza one, reach 61 square meters in surface.

To answer your question about how long it would take to recover initial investment, I was thinking that probably one small shop such as these could never do, that you would need a certain quantity of them and the exclusive right over a relatively wide geographic area.

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2017, 07:07:19 PM »

Mezzo Coffee (& Gallery) is open next to the now closed Royal Home

At around 9:30 this morning I had 1 hour time to kill outside Klang Plaza. I was lured into trying Mezzo Coffee by a "buy 1 get 1" sign displayed outside of it. Offer valid from opening time until 10 am. So I ordered 2 cappuccinos, the first one served immediately, the second one later on, whenever I would request it, and I paid the price for 1 only (70 THB - had I taken 2 cappuccinos in my usual coffee shops, I would have paid the same...). Cappuccinos were tasty enough and well hot as requested. I found the second one to be tastier than the first one. Not tastier than those I pay 30 to 40 THB in other shops, though. Armchair was comfortable, place quiet and bright, with many free tables to choose from. Good for reading a couple of chapters of my book in total relax. Free wi-fi worked perfectly.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:17:55 PM by Anton »

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:47 AM »

CLASS Cafe' 1 Chom Surang Yard road
CLASS Cafe' 2 Chang pheuak road
CLASS Cafe' 3 Boon temple
CLASS Cafe' 4 Save One
CLASS Cafe' 5 Klang Plaza
CLASS Cafe’ 6 At new condo on road from the Mall's waterfall

CLASS Café 7 at The Mall, new wing, next to a North American junk food multinational, open from 07:00 to 23:00.

CLASS Café 8 (for good this time) on the west end of the city, on Mitthapap, 2 km before reaching Bypass bridge if coming from Bangkok.

Now there's CLASS Café (no. 9?) also inside Think Space B2S store at Central Korat. This article in Thai contains a photo and comments by CLASS Café founder Mr. Marut Chumkhuntod มารุต ชุ่มขุนทด:

Co-working Space เมื่อพื้นที่ทำงานอยู่นอกบ้านและสำนักงาน - Bangkokbiznews กรุงเทพธุรกิจ 04.12.2017
Pages: 1 2 [3]