• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
02-55 (sat)....Exeter City v Liverpool....Channel 7
HL  ;D

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
00-30....Manchester United v Sheffield United....Channel 7
02-30....Arsenal v Sunderland....Channel 7 (tape)
HL  ;D

Offline traderkid

Is the Arsenal game live on 7 or is it a replay?

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
The actual game is being played at 10pm our time, so it is as it says, taped.
HL  ;D

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Traderkid I've just checked and the Arsenal Game is being shown live on AstroSupersport 3 at 10pm.
If you are interested in watching it then you can register for "www.ilikehdtv.com" and watch it on there, it will only cost you about 30baht to watch it for just two hours. I may just give it a go myself.
HL  ;D

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
I think it is also streamed live for free on Bugaboo TV. Might
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Offline traderkid

Thanks for that, I have been away in Nahkon Phanom for the week and everything has now changed on my Tv, all the channels have changed into their Thai names, got to get rid of this PSI, before I could see Bugaboo no chance now guess I will have to wait till 2.30

Offline traderkid

At least I have found Channel 7 guess I will have to scroll through everything to try and find bugaboo.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Well you obviously have internet so look up the site I told you and register and pay by credit card or pay pal and it is instant and you can watch tonight.
HL  ;D

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
I found Bugaboo live TV on the internet when wycombe v villa was on but the picture was terrible.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
When you use ilikehdtv it is uploaded in Thailand and is perfect hd picture. But thats why you pay for their service. If you just use the internet with an android box then you have to put up with the hassles.
HD  ;D

Offline traderkid

Well you obviously have internet so look up the site I told you and register and pay by credit card
or pay pal and it is instant and you can watch tonight.
HL  ;D
I did try that site, just seemed through that link like a bunch of ads for different companies.
In the end I watched it on 7 with a diabolical reception, thanks anyway.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Well you obviously have internet so look up the site I told you and register and pay by credit card
or pay pal and it is instant and you can watch tonight.
HL  ;D
I did try that site, just seemed through that link like a bunch of ads for different companies.
In the end I watched it on 7 with a diabolical reception, thanks anyway.

Try this link http://ilikehdtv.tv/ and then click on the subscribe now button and register.

Today you can watch...

21.00 Chelsea v Scunthorpe - BT Sports 2 HD

23.00 Spurs V Leicester - BBC 1 and Thai TV ch 7

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Old Timer

Watched thaVilla game followed by Arsenal then Man U,No  problem and no dif, from normal Have tonights games planned also Cheers