Korat-Farang.com

Two ice rinks for Korat?

Alfie · 63 · 1855

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Terminal 21 did a huge strategic mistake when they announced much in advance, i.e. at least 18 months before opening, that they would host a ice rink, offering The Mall the idea on a silver platter. The Mall than had the shrewdness to insert it into a bigger attraction park (Snow Planet), and to open it all before the opening of Terminal 21. The ice rink at Terminal had been operating virtually desert for months and months, I wonder how that company managed to keep it open that long, just think of energy costs involved... Now Terminal 21 has rounded up a wide area on that floor, wider than the previous rink area, and are announcing the opening of a new fun attraction. Let's hope it will be a real surprise this time.
Village idiots unwelcome here

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
The ice rink at Terminal had been operating virtually desert for months and months, I wonder how that company managed to keep it open that long, just think of energy costs involved.

I wonder too, and I also wonder what they were thinking getting involved in two ice-rinks in Korat. It's the same company who run the ice-rink in the Mall as was running it in Terminal 21. (The Rink Ice Arena) http://www.therink-icearena.com
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
I also wonder what they were thinking getting involved in two ice-rinks in Korat

4-5 years ago there was still a certain optimistic confidence in Korat's quick unstoppable growth into a major industrial and economical hub.
Village idiots unwelcome here