• Forum Sage

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Swatcat's home shirts for next season.
 I'll be the first in the queue for one of those shirts

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hi TW - yes very nice but I'm not sure about the purple  ::)

Did you see Man City a couple of weeks ago playing in a truly awful (IMO) yellow and orange number with bloody green socks - OUCH !

https://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/c/football-kits/third-kit
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Korat's "other team"  Huai Thaleng United, have changed their name to Nakhon Ratchasima United,  hoping to raise their profile and attract more fans.

They will retain their killer engine crest

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
The start of the Thai League 2020 season will take place on Saturday 7 February 2020 (Thai League 1&2) and Sunday 8 February 2020 (Thai League 3&4), officially confirmed by Thai League Co., Ltd.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Big shock today. Champions Chiang Rai have been rocked by the announcement that manager Ailton Silva is leaving the club.

"he is returning to Brazil for knee surgery!!!".

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
PTT Rayong coach PoTeerasak will be the new head coach at Nakhon Ratchasima.

Hopefully, he can help unlock the club’s huge potential.

It has been speculated that one or 2 of the Rayong players may follow him. They’re all available after all after PTT’s demise.

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Thanks TW.  I'm glad we have a Thai Manager now and note that Teerasak was at Chiang Rai for 3 seasons - was he replaced when the big money came in ?

Rayong looked a good team when we played them last year so  :)  ;)  8)
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Concensus among my thai football  friends appears to be "good appointment". As you say Roger, his PTT team last season played some good football.

Comments about him making the Swatcats "number one team in Thailand" seem a tad over the top.

Many comments about him being able to bring in "his preferred players" seems encouraging.

Ariel Rodriques of PTT is a player who I have long admired, perhaps he will be brought in.

My personal opinion, let's give him a chance, but a step in the right direction.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Some unfortunate news. Amadou has been linked with a move to BG Pathum United. This would be a huge loss. Hopefully just a rumour.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
The start of the 2020-season has been postponed for 1 week. T1 and T2 will now start on Friday February 14. The transfer window, which "opened" last week, will now open today. It will close on February 10.

Words fail me!!

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
It would appear that midfielder Kitsada (33) has left the club.

First of many I suspect as the new coach remodels the squad.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Stadium being modified and updated (I think for forthcoming disabled games but might be wrong).

There is speculation that it might not be ready for the start of the football season.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Looks like our trip to Rayong is on Roger.....  However Si Saket's point deduction still has not been resolved - watch this space!!!

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hi TW - sorry to see Kitsada leave - hope Amadou stays somehow.

Look forward to the Rayong and Trat games . . . .

Can't believe they've ripped up the pitch at the King's - it's crazy. In water short Korat how will they get a new pitch ready for Feb 14th. Looks like they're spending boatloads of money - why ? The Stadium was fine apart from the bl**dy clock   ;)

ATB