Korat-Farang.com

Watching EPL

Johnno · 15 · 358

Offline Johnno

• Myself and the child bride 2012
Hi All,

I have a friend over from the good old USof A and he wants to watch two EPL games tonight, any thoughts as to a good bar with large screen and good food, cold beer.

Thanks

Offline geNe

Big Screen? Dok Mai Cafe... but the place rather distracting though... with servers with cleavage walking around...

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
The TPL having been cancelled - is the EPL coverage going out ?
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard

Where is Dok Mai Café?
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
The TPL having been cancelled - is the EPL coverage going out ?

As normal last weekend

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Thanks Caller. My place was shut last weekend - didn't think it would be on. Great !
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
I can't find West Ham v Sunderland on True, so having to watch my home town team at Arsenal
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Thanks for the map Mike. Next time I'm in Korat I'll track that down. Looks OK.

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
I can't find West Ham v Sunderland on True, so having to watch my home town team at Arsenal

From what  I can gather, True doesn't show every game at the Saturday 3pm slot, unless there is only a few games, whereas CTH did. All the top teams are always covered though.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
They have six channels for bein games (-1,2,3,4,5,6-) but last night one of the channels was showing a game from one of the leagues in Europe. So I guess they picked The West Ham game as being the least important....lol
HL  ;D

Online Teessider

I preferred the CTH coverage. Every match was always televised and the main channel was always hosted (John Dikes?) with pundits and included a round up of all goals from the other matches. I seem to remember this was also the case when True themselves had the rights.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
If you get an android box or use your pc then get "ilikehdtv" account and you can choose from watching Sky tv (but not the 3pm matches) or astrosport from Malaysia (all in English) or other broadcasters too.
HL  ;D

Online Teessider

Stuck with True now so I'll make do. In answer to the original post doesn't the Check Inn show the footy?
Blaine Pascal

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Teesider - I think the Check Inn had service from CTH now defunct ?