Korat-Farang.com

Brexit

Alfie · 845 · 27805

Online Thaiwolf

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Interesting thought KC.

I think the public have lost all respect for politicians.  Watching them avoiding answers to questions posed to them is now becoming embarassing to watch.

Parliament has now become a pitiful circus whose members do not give a "flying flamingo" for the views of people who they purport to represent.

Perhaps Farage maybe the kick up the backside that the UK requires, but I fail to see how he could become leader.

Online KiwiCanadian

I have to agree,
Nigel may be to much of a "common Man" for the 1%'s and the  career politicians to let into the fray and turn the tables on the whole "democratic process" as it is today.
May be its time for a UK Revolution! The people against the parliament, Where is Guy Faux 2019?
I used to have a handle on life........but it broke

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Democracy at work - let's see what happens   8)

Arguably, the UK has no Government now - does the Monarch have any power in these circumstances?

It'd be nice if the Queen could say, "I have no Government so an election must be held" and set the date.

Anyway, I wonder what WILL happen next   ::)
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Anyway, I wonder what WILL happen next   ::)

More of Parliament embarrassing themselves - and the Country - as they do on a daily basis.

Online KiwiCanadian

Here is more from a land down under, very well put.

"UK MPs made ‘significant step in anti-democratic direction’"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWTYfkeQF-0

I was supersized that Liz gave her assent to that bill, but I guess she is one of the elite also.
I used to have a handle on life........but it broke