Korat-Farang.com

weekend footie forecast

Guest · 409 · 9886

Salika Donga

Nice one Marco, a true fan who actually went to an away game at the week-end ; from Norwich to Newcastle.
Supporting a team other than your own home town doesn't make you a glory hunter as in the case of Teesider who supports Sunderland. Being a Glory Hunter means supporting a team other than your home town because they are going to win mostly every week and gives you the right to open your big fat mouth and brag about it ( After all second means nothing  blah blah) These guys are best ignored cos they aint gonna go away :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Check out my words if you're going to quote me. Wild Fing.

white fang

If I am going to quote you, I would copy and paste, So because Marco went from Norwich to Newcastle thats OK?  Marco a Norfolk boy then? or Newcastle fan? not sure of Marco allegiance?

REMEMBER the point of supporting a team is so you can bragg about it.

Have you got a chip on both shoulders? because if you only had one big one, you would walk in a circle all day.

So lets get this straight if you are live/born any where in the WORLD you can support any team EXCEPT the great
MANCHESTER UNITED? that is what you are saying?

Yes we came second on goal difference, so not that bad, after all MANCHESTER CITY were 13 points clear of second place at one stage of the season.

You have got to remember Norwich is a bigger club than Everton.

Salika Donga

White fing, what an idiot you are. HAVE YOU EVER KICKED A BALL ???? Most GHB's have never played the game.
What's the difference between you and Teesider who both choose to support a team not from their hometown.?????

You like to brag :'( so f.off and brag somewhere else. :-* :-* :-*      
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:23:29 PM by Salika Donga »

white fang

What's the difference between you and Teesider who both choose to support a team not from their hometown?

You tell me, I am an IDIOT  :o  I never claim to be bright.

OH is it that he supports a team that is not good? so he can not bragg about them?

remember you have to spell it out for me  :'(

white fang

OFF for a beer hope u write nice now SD see u l8er :)

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
My home town is Stockton so not much opportunity for trophies there. Sunderland is the closest premier league club which was the case when I became a fan aged 13. There are plenty of Man U fans in Stockton.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Salika Donga

More credit to you then Teesider, support a real team. I was a trialist there in the Charlie Hurley period. Sunderland fans are very passionate if a little misguided ;D  They certainly enjoyed the Man Utd game .    There are very few GHB's in the Toon. Parents may be tarred and feathered and their kids taken into care homes. :-*

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
...and Sunderland took 4 points from their games with Man City this season (4 more than Man U).
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
...and Sunderland took 4 points from their games with Man City this season (4 more than Man U).

Are Sunderland playing in Bangkok later this month?
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.