Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Chez Andy  (Read 250 times)

caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Chez Andy
« on: July 17, 2017, 08:48:42 PM »

Arrived in Korat earlier from Khon Kaen and as I was driving by this place, I couldn't help but notice the construction of what appeared to be 3 town houses in what I assumed was the car park! It still seemed open, with a fresh sign by the 'side entrance'. But as I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, I just thought I would share this news.

Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Re: Chez Andy
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:05:50 AM »

Thanks Caller. It was a big car park ! It'll be good if Chez Andy says open and in the evenings, you should be able to find street parking around there ?
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Re: Chez Andy
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »

Thanks Caller. It was a big car park ! It'll be good if Chez Andy says open and in the evenings, you should be able to find street parking around there ?

I don't know. They stopped cars parking during the day on the road the entrance is in, but no idea about nights. I never went.
Pages: [1]