Korat-Farang.com

2005 Toyota Wish - One Owner - Great Condition - SOLD THANK YOU!

Wizard · 3 · 142

Offline Wizard

I must give up one of our cars since my wife and I are relocating to the states for 3 1/2 years, so she can get her US Passport.
I lost, so I must give up my Wish! I took care of my car because I wanted to keep forever. Totally serviced by Toyota in Korat. Thayen has 90% of the service records near The Mall! 184,000 km (114,000 miles). Mechanically Very Good Condition. Serviced as per Toyota Recommendations. Exterior and Interior Good Condition. Great First Car or second Car for the family. Seats 7 comfortably.

285,000 THB (1.2M New) or Best Offer!

Four (4) New Dunlop SP Sport Tires just installed with balancing and front end alignment.
3M Tinting All Windows Replaced last year.
Cooling System Replaced Last Year including Radiator and Air Conditioning. Works better than New. If you like Cold you'll love it!
All Window electrics replaced last year.
AXA First Class Insurance (5000 THB Deductible) included through 31/12/17.

Note: KF Members who refer a possible buyer will receive a 3% commission after car is purchased. Just PM me with Name of referral!

English - 081-876-2335
Thai call Noi - 086-450-4050

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:09:23 AM by Wizard »

Offline Wizard

I'm trying to download some photos but one is too large, so here is one that is okay!

Four (4) New Dunlop SP Sport Tires have been installed with balancing & Front End Alignment.

Any KF Member referring a possible buyer, I will pay a 3% Commission after purchase. Just PM me name of referral.

Thanks everyone. This is a Great car!

Offline Wizard

Thanks! My car is sold! Next month, I will have a 8 Kilo Electrolux Washing Machine and an Electrolux Oven with a nice stained wooden frame. so the oven will look nice on your counter top. Anybody interested can PM me, otherwise, I'll list about mid October.