Korat-Farang.com

LGBT lobbies rule - OK ?

Roger · 44 · 2043

Online Kev

• KFers in Korat

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Now I am angry  >:(   >:(  they are bringing this nonsense onto my daily dose of the 'Archers' . . . .

"Calling all Archers fans! Have you heard about the latest au courant plot twist in this everyday tale of farming folk? New parents Adam and Ian are only going to court to have their surrogate Lexie’s name taken off the birth certificate so that Ian can be legally registered as the mother. Well, he is taking a year off work, you know. What do you mean you don’t believe it? Might that be because even for a long-running radio soap that pioneered all things organic (Pat and Tony on the farm) and orgasmic (Sid and Jolene in the shower), this is just too stupid?"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/no-transgender-parent-should-able-airbrush-childs-history/

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
..... and now there is an LBGT poppy with all the rainbow colours!  Any comment would be superfluous!

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hector I missed that gem I'm glad to say   >:(  Tks.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein