Korat-Farang.com

LGBT lobbies rule - OK ?

Roger · 47 · 2636

Online Kev

• KFers in Korat

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Now I am angry  >:(   >:(  they are bringing this nonsense onto my daily dose of the 'Archers' . . . .

"Calling all Archers fans! Have you heard about the latest au courant plot twist in this everyday tale of farming folk? New parents Adam and Ian are only going to court to have their surrogate Lexie’s name taken off the birth certificate so that Ian can be legally registered as the mother. Well, he is taking a year off work, you know. What do you mean you don’t believe it? Might that be because even for a long-running radio soap that pioneered all things organic (Pat and Tony on the farm) and orgasmic (Sid and Jolene in the shower), this is just too stupid?"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/no-transgender-parent-should-able-airbrush-childs-history/

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
..... and now there is an LBGT poppy with all the rainbow colours!  Any comment would be superfluous!

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hector I missed that gem I'm glad to say   >:(  Tks.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
OMG - regarding the stifling of children's gender development :-

"Children are prevented from buying cigarettes and alcohol because we know the risks of consuming alcohol to excess and the long-term health implications of smoking. Yet children are allowed to begin the process of transitioning gender - including taking chemical puberty blockers - when we have relatively little evidence of the long term health implications. . . . . . . . . . . . Every parent knows that children change their minds about things all the time. One week they love baked beans; the next week they hate them. One month science is their passion and just when an expensive toy microscope has been purchased and a trip to the Science Museum arranged, they decide they prefer music after all. A child’s views about gender are not immune to this faddism. A growing number of young adults who began transitioning as children are now speaking openly about their regrets and their desire to detransition. The more we allow children to undergo medical interventions, the harder we make it for them to change their minds months or even years later."

and . . . "We can only imagine how history will judge today’s approach to children and gender. In the decades to come we may look back in horror at the readiness with which we allowed some of the most vulnerable children in society to be subject to a social and medical experiment."

IMO madness  ( to allow this gender action in children )  ::)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/06/approach-gender-self-id-moral-outrage/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 02:56:11 AM by Roger »

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
The Police ring Harry Miller about some tweets :-

Were any of the tweets criminal?’ I ask.

‘No,’ says PC Gul. 

Then why are you ringing me?’ 

‘I need to check your thinking,’ says PC Gul   >:(   >:(   >:(

58 minutes into Dam's link, Harry Miller equates the symbol of the 'rainbow' with the swastika   :o

But listening to all that again - I see what he means.

https://www.faircop.org.uk/harry-miller