Korat-Farang.com

Flatpack chest of drawers for sale.

Hector · 3 · 128

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
I needed a few less expensive items of furniture and found everything I wanted at Major.  Happy with all of it except that I wasn't delighted to find that the rather nice chest of drawers was delivered as a flat-pack!  It is (at least the one on display was) a rather nice chest of 8 drawers - 4 on one side and 4 on the other.  width 900, depth 400 and height 900, black.  Perfect for a bedroom.  Cost 3,050 Baht.  I don't have the time or the inclination (or maybe the skill) to assemble it, so if anyone would like to give me 2,800 Baht, it is theirs.  I have opened the flat pack; it is all there plus the instructions (for what they are worth, as they are in Thai and the diagrams are pretty poor).  I'm happy to deliver it from the Phimai area to some central location in Korat.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
I dont mind spending an hour or so assembling it for you if you wanted to keep it. I quite like jigsaws....lol
Seriously though if you would like it putting together then bring it round, i have all the time in the world.
HL