Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In memory of Steen, The Odd Viking. You will be sadly missed. Our sincere condolences to Steen's family and friends. 

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran  (Read 167 times)

Alfie

• Forum Lover

Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran

The Transport Ministry has set a target to reduce the number of road accidents during Songkran festival this year by 7 percent compared to the statistics for the same period last year, said Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisit on Monday. Thai PBS

Good luck with that.
Nil carborundum illegentium est

dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
  • My pride and joy boy

Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran

The Transport Ministry has set a target to reduce the number of road accidents during Songkran festival this year by 7 percent compared to the statistics for the same period last year, said Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisit on Monday. Thai PBS

Good luck with that.

Yawn, I think we've heard that before ::)

Have a happy and safe Songkran ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Roger

• Solid Member +

Hopefully the Songkran toll of accidents will be lower this year, but don't hold your breath.

Even Falang go crazy at Songkran - a Friend is travelling tomorrow from Chantaburi to Sura Thani - leaving 7am - just in time for traffic at Chonburi and Bangkok. An 880 km journey on the busiest day of the year  :o

Another Friend is travelling to Sa Keaw on Friday morning - 150 km - 5 hours ?

Did I read somewhere that there'll be 300 buses daily - BKK to Korat ?

Crazy time. Stay safe.
Pages: [1]