Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran  (Read 179 times)

Alfie

• Forum Guru

Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran

The Transport Ministry has set a target to reduce the number of road accidents during Songkran festival this year by 7 percent compared to the statistics for the same period last year, said Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisit on Monday. Thai PBS

Good luck with that.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

Transport Ministry aims to cut road accident rate by 7 percent this Songkran

The Transport Ministry has set a target to reduce the number of road accidents during Songkran festival this year by 7 percent compared to the statistics for the same period last year, said Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisit on Monday. Thai PBS

Good luck with that.

Yawn, I think we've heard that before ::)

Have a happy and safe Songkran ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard

Hopefully the Songkran toll of accidents will be lower this year, but don't hold your breath.

Even Falang go crazy at Songkran - a Friend is travelling tomorrow from Chantaburi to Sura Thani - leaving 7am - just in time for traffic at Chonburi and Bangkok. An 880 km journey on the busiest day of the year  :o

Another Friend is travelling to Sa Keaw on Friday morning - 150 km - 5 hours ?

Did I read somewhere that there'll be 300 buses daily - BKK to Korat ?

Crazy time. Stay safe.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]