Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: For Sale, my 2013 Toyota Vigo  (Read 291 times)

merwalk

For Sale, my 2013 Toyota Vigo
« on: May 12, 2018, 04:25:44 PM »

For Sale.

My immaculate 2013 Toyota Vigo. I have owned the vehicle from new and it has been regularly serviced and valetted weekly and as a result the car is in “as new “ condition.This vehicle is being reluctantly sold due to my purchase of a new Toyota Rocco.
It is a 2013, 3 litre D-4D VNTurbo, dual cab, automatic, 4 wheel drive car with a Carryboy rear cover fitted and has covered 155 000 km. It has full leather upholstery with interior walnut wood inserts, forward and rear facing cameras, cruise control and parking sensors.

It has been fitted with 4 new tyres and has recently been serviced and the timing belt, in line with the normal Toyota maintenance schedule, has been replaced.
The car’s bodywork is in silver and is without any blemishes and the interior is superb. The car has been used as a normal family car with no off-road or heavy hauling driving.

My asking price is 560 000 bt (ONO) and basically the car represents a cosmetically as new vehicle at half price.

More pics to follow

Location,  Sung Noen,  Nakhon Ratchasima Province.

If interested please contact me; English 0828729245 (Mervyn)   Thai 0625545425 (Jeng).

merwalk

Re: For Sale, my 2013 Toyota Vigo
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »

More pics

merwalk

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 04:28:40 PM »

More pics

Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 06:44:02 AM »

That looks a very very tidy vehicle Merwalk. It's obviously worth good money - I was looking around Toyota the other day and was surprised to see a Vigo (less spec than yours) at B1,000,000 thereabouts.

I'm surprised you didn't trade-in against the 'Rocco' - don't know the Rocco so I'll just have a look.

Good luck.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Thaiwolf

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

Yes Roger, I know Mervyn's car. It is simply the best example of a used Vigo I have ever seen - an absolute snip for someone.

merwalk

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 05:27:47 PM »

SOLD - thanks for your interest.
Pages: [1]