Korat-Farang.com

Watching 'UK' TV here.

Hector · 51 · 4347

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
I hope people won't mind my resurrecting an old chestnut, but the ability to watch UK TV/Sport etc here is constantly changing and we have the expensive True, which I will not go back to, then a series of others including "I Like HD" (which worked well before is closed) and now "HD Prime", which is highly variable. I am sure there are others - hence this post.   I'm not interested in weird systems, proxies, VPNs etc, but in what one can stream from a lap top connected to the TV with an HDMI cable - or maybe a set top box.  We don't have cable out in the sticks and the download speed in about 10-12 MB, which isn't too bad. Suggestions? Advice?

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard
On 'Buriram Expats' there is a topic on this currently running,....Re: Free Sites for Watching TV and Sports on-line on your PC.
Easy friendly forum to join
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
I use IPTV with a monthly subsription. Can watch many programs from The Netherlands, Belgium, Sport Dutch, English, Sport English, Portugal, France, Sweden and Germany.
To watch there are 3 options viz.

Option 1: Watch through Internet preferable using Edge.
Option 2: Buy a decoder using Wifi. For this option you also have to buy a wifi antenna.
Option 3: Buy a decoder and connect through Lan cable.

If you use decoder (best way to watch Catchup tv) then also 7 days catchup tv available for a limited number of channels. This is because of the costs involved buying licences.

As topic is about UK TV I only specify English channels.

English programs:
BBC 1 London,BBC 2, BBC 4, ITV 1, IITV 2, ITV 3, ITV 4, Channel 5, Channel 5, Pick TV, Film, E 4, More E 4, 5 USA, % Star, CBS Action, CBS Drama, Movies4Men,
True Movies 1, True Movies 2, True Entertainment, True Drama, CBS Realty, Food Network, ITVbe, 5 Select, Yesterday, Sone Crime Channel, Cbbc, Cbeebies, Pop, Tiny Pop, Klx TV,
The Vault, Box upfront, Magic, CITV, Spike TV, BBC news, Sky News, Aljazeera UK, CNN International, RT Russia today, CNBC Uk, Travel Channel, Gome & Garden, Tru TV, PPS America,
Dave, BBC One Scotland, BBC 2 Scotland, STV, S4C, UTV, BBC Red Button 1.

Sport English:
Sky Sport 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Sky Formula 1
Golf Channel
Europsport 2 (Note Eurosport 1 available on Sport Dutch)
BT Sport 1 and 2
BR Sport Europe.

More info can be found here http://easy-worldwide-television.simplesite.com/418020716, sorry only in Dutch but hey Google Translate is your best friend.

More info can be obtained through Email: easy.worldwide.television@gmail.com

Hope this helps.

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Hector,

you asked for advice so I typed my fingers blue  ;D ;D ;D  so would like to know what you think about info on UK Tv channels.

Have a nice day.
Robert

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Robert, thanks for all the info.  I got back from a trip to the north yesterday evening and haven't really digested it yet.  Looks most useful and I hope your fingers have since recovered!  Jivvy: Joined Buriram Expats and got an e-mail saying OK and that I would get another one when they had decided whether or not it was worth approving me (or words to that effect).  That was on 12th and nothing heard since, so I can't follow that one up.  I have to say that  I quite like HD Prime, it is simple and cheap (390 odd a month) but it is becoming a bit unreliable.

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Hi Hector,

I just got back from a funeral in Non Ding Daeng and opened Korat-farang.com and just wondered, no problem. I used HD Prime before it becane HD Prime (sorry forgot name) and was good at that time. After they changed I looked for another option. Fingers also back to normal.

Robert

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
If you are on Facebook go to the "Together we are stronger" page and ask for the 12 hour free trial. It's an amazing service and Ian has the patience of a saint when talking you through the set up process. Below are details of the Ultimate package...

ULTIMATE
A fantastic service offering you a full package of live/VOD/catch up and TV series.
The list of channels on the Ultimate TV service is second to non. Catch up on the vast majority of the channels (5 days ). From UK to India to Arabic to Thai to Spanish, you get the pictu I'm sure.
I offer a free 12hr trial on m3u username and password accounts or on mag/StbEmu (mac address) accounts.
My personal choice of apps are StbEmu or iptv Extreme. Both available in the playstore.
I guide you through the set up which is very easy on both apps. Get you up and running
Then when your set up and running I will always be there in case of problems or just general advise, via a dedicated discord group. Which is only accessible via invite once your a subscriber. So all in the group are customers not trying to sell you things.
Do I offer a fully freeze or buffer free service! No of course not and anyone who says they can are being poetic with the truth. This is internet based. So many variables can and do crop up. To many to list. But I guide you through the best set up for you to enable an Almost perfect stable stream.
All prices are in GBP and THAI but I can easily quote you in any currency for the latest exchange rates. All include a full subscription (plus or minus Adult content your choice) for 1 connection (multi room possible on m3u lines only
UK
1 month £14
3 months £35
6 months £50
12 months £78
Thai
1 month 617 bht
3 month 1550 bht
6 month 2200 bht
12 month 3440 bht
(For multi room ask for a quote)
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Robert, yes Thai Expat TV was very good; pity it went t*ts up.  Dereklev; TY for all that - very comprehensive.  I watch so little TV - a few hours in the evening maybe, that all these super packages giving one a 'million' channels are for me something of a waste, which is the main reason I have stuck with HD Prime (ex-Expat TV) as it doesn't cost a lot to give me the channels that I want.  I thought there might be something similar out there that I hadn't heard about, which was a bit more reliable.  Anyway, thanks for all suggestions and Jivvy, maybe if Buriram Expats Admin gets off its butt I'll be able to see what they were discussing!

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Hector, its not about the quantity but the quality mate. I used to use “ilikehdtv” then “hdprime” and they were so frustrating, freezing all the time. Ians system is like night and day, fantastic quality and very rarely has to buffer.
Derek has posted the details of the most expensive package (which isnt expensive) thatincludes everything.including movies etc, but you can have a cheaper package that simply givesyou all the UK tv from BBC, ITV and SKY.
Why dont you simply try it for free, you only have to download an app on your box and then put in a code to connect you to Ians system in Khon Kaen, and you will be watching quality UK tv.
This system works out cheaper than hdprime as well if you watch enough....lol
HL

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Thanks for that HL, and if you are not on Facebook.........?

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
You dont need to be on facebook, its just that facebook is such a good device for reaching people.
If you are interested then send me your phone number by pm and I will pass it on to Ian Sutton and he can call you and take it from there. It will take ten minutes or so for you to set yourself up and you can try it for free, if you then decide you dont want it then Ian disconnects you and you delete the app.....simple.
Or, if you are in Korat city then you are welcome to come and look at mine before you try.
HL

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Robert, yes Thai Expat TV was very good; pity it went t*ts up. 

It appears the same guy's could be behind teatime TV. This started as a free service with limited channels and some catch up then disappeared. Then it came back with no catch up, then all of a sudden we were being offered a pay to view service with 10 days catch-up. But still with very limited channels. It looks exactly as Expat TV did. I declined to subscribe at this this time, but if it continues and expands, then I may think again. The servers are not based in Thailand.

http://teatimetv.to/

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
HL: Thanks, I'll PM you if I decide to give it a go.  Caller: that site is seriously lacking in detail.  I'll be away for a while.  Thanks to all for helpful advice.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • Korat-Farang.com
You dont need to be on facebook, its just that facebook is such a good device for reaching people.
If you are interested then send me your phone number by pm and I will pass it on to Ian Sutton and he can call you and take it from there. It will take ten minutes or so for you to set yourself up and you can try it for free, if you then decide you dont want it then Ian disconnects you and you delete the app.....simple.
Or, if you are in Korat city then you are welcome to come and look at mine before you try.
HL

HL: if you're in touch with Ian, could you suggest he joins this forum? He can then explain the details and give the members the opportunity to ask questions. I think there are many members who would like to be able to see what is available, and ask questions.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Administrater you will be hearing from Ian Sutton shortly. He’s busy with a customer at the moment but will get in touch later.
HL

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Caller: that site is seriously lacking in detail.

Without a doubt! When you download they offer a free trial, but the reason they don't give too much detail is because there aren't many channels on offer and unless they improve on that, I can't see them surviving. I think they needed to get more channels up and running before expecting payment.

Offline One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
hi all been asked to post re my tv service which is IPTV based and called ultimate tv.

PLEASE note I do not supply any devices to watch this through Android box/mag box/smart Samsung and LG TVs via a paid for by you app.
I do know however a person does supply Devices and could easily put you in touch with him.

Now forgive me for putting up the same details again.
ULTIMATE
A fantastic service offering you a full package of live/VOD/catch up of 5 days soon to be extended to 7 days and TV series.
The list of channels on the Ultimate TV service is second to non. Catch up on the vast majority of the channels (5 days ). From UK to India to Arabic to Thai to Spanish, you get the picture I'm sure.
I offer a free 12hr trial on m3u username and password accounts or on mag/StbEmu (mac address) accounts.
My personal choice of apps are StbEmu or iptv Extreme. Both available in the playstore.
I guide you through the set up which is very easy on both apps. Get you up and running
Then when your set up and running I will always be there in case of problems or just general advise, via a dedicated discord group. Which is only accessible via invite once your a subscriber. So all in the group are customers not trying to sell you things.
Do I offer a fully freeze or buffer free service! No of course not and anyone who says they can are being poetic with the truth. This is internet based. So many variables can and do crop up. To many to list. But I guide you through the best set up for you to enable an Almost perfect stable stream.
All prices are in GBP and THAI but I can easily quote you in any currency for the latest exchange rates. All include a full subscription (plus or minus Adult content your choice) for 1 connection (multi room possible on m3u lines only
UK
1 month £14
3 months £35
6 months £50
12 months £78
PLEASE NOTE the prices in Thai are a guide only as I convert on the day you take out a sub on that days exchange rate.
Thai   
1 month 617 bht
3 month 1550 bht
6 month 2200 bht
12 month 3440 bht
(For multi room ask for a quote)

You may ask is it a good system. Yes I belive it is. Will it buffer as my XXXXX one I have now does. well its internet based so I would be lying if I said no it wont but if it does it is minimal and very infrequent. speeds to run this service minimum 15mbps down and 8mbps up speeds.
It great channel line ups sport from all over the world including returning soon the  EPL/ NRL /AFL/ NFL /NBL and all the rest you come to expect. as well as be-in sports from around the world. Thai TV all the entertainment channels you could wish for.

far easier if you get in touch and take a trial and see first hand.
I dont take the money and disappear as my customers will attest to I am available for any problems that may arise. I have a dedicated support group
you dont have to be tech savvy as I guide you at your pace via phone or a messaging app. ect.

my contact details are okehamptonian@gmail.com or via here on messages. I will then give you my phone number.

Offline One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived

Without a doubt! When you download they offer a free trial, but the reason they don't give too much detail is because there aren't many channels on offer and unless they improve on that, I can't see them surviving. I think they needed to get more channels up and running before expecting payment.

the site is lacking in detail as its Face book and if I was to put all the details in the FB police would close it down. I get 99.5% of my customers through word of mouth now the way it should be. as for not many channels LOL please take a trial and see well over 5,000 and thats live tv not to mention the vod and tv series and radio stations from around the world.
Some one mentioned Teatime tv I am not and never was associated in any form with that.

Offline One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived

sorry read the wrong post and replyed to wrong post its an age thing lol