Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Watching 'UK' TV here.  (Read 834 times)

TheOddViking

Re: Watching 'UK' TV here.
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2018, 12:01:12 AM »

I started my 12 hours trail 5 hours ago and have already decided to sign up for a year.

The picture quality is great, the amount of channels enormous, and the app is very easy to use - in this case installed on an android tv-box. It's a bargain for the money. Good bye True...

happylarry

• Solid Member
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 09:01:24 AM »

Ive been using for two months now and it is still great. I watched all the world cup matches on either BBC or ITV in HD quality and I dont think it froze once.
If people are looking for a tv provider and they dont try this system on a free offer then they are certainly missing out.
HL  ;D

dereklev

• Solid Member
  • My pride and joy boy
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 04:28:26 AM »

It's a fantastic service and works out at about 280 THB pm if you pay annually.

I also watched all the world cup matches freeze free. Time to cancel my True soccer package ;D

As HL says if you don't try it you are certainly missing out!!

Apart from the TV sections there are Movie and TV series sections which are regularly updated.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:56:56 AM by dereklev »
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

tv services

• Just Arrived
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 08:53:41 AM »

An update on prices I'm afraid all those who have been in contact before today are locked into old price so not to worry. Its not a massive increase and infact its been the only increase for this service for a good 9 months now. 1/3 months remain the same. 6month price has risen the  most by £5 as it was very low anyway,12 month has rissen by £2  i belive i have found a fair solution to the rise, but still offer tremendous value for money. Reason for Increase is the costs to me for buying the service in have risen today.
UK prices
1 month £14
3 months £35
6 months £55
12 months £80

Thanks to all who have been in touch and to you who have subscribed and left some great feedback thank you.

Thai
1 month  617 bht
3 month  1550 bht
6 month  2420 bht
12 month 3510 bht

caller

• Solid Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 02:36:24 PM »

Okay, a dumb question from someone very 'untechy'.

I assume loading this system doesn't interfere with normal TV services being provided? Footie and rugby and some cricket are my main interests, along with some films and any decent TV - that bit is last on my list of priorities - but what about access to all the usual Thai stuff for the other half?

Robert

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »

I took the free tryout and was impressed by the quality and available channels, the word UK TV does not cover what is actually offered. Installed Smart Stb (so no extra Android box necessary, advice Ian) on my TV, paid for the Smart Stb lifetime package (us dollar 27,99) and took the 1 year UK TV subscription. Ian is very helpful to get everything working.

Caller: I use seperate app so no interference with other tv channels. I have also following devices connected to tv: PSI satellite, another IPTV decoder, media player, everything working fine.

happylarry

• Solid Member
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

Caller if you have seperate supply for the Thai programmes then, as Robert says, this will not interfere with that in any way, but on the new system you have a choice of channels from every country in the world (not kidding) and so if you click on Thailand then you will get all the Thai channels too.
Try it out, it costs nothing, you simply have to input some code numbers thats all.
After the trial if you decide against it then just forget about it, no problem.
But, I dont know anyone who has tried it and not kept it.....its that good.
HL

Teessider

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 06:42:04 PM »

Can you access this service directly using a smart tv only? I.e. no android box, no connected pc.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

caller

• Solid Member
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 08:16:00 PM »

Can you access this service directly using a smart tv only? I.e. no android box, no connected pc.

Yes, that would be of interest to me as well.

I will probably go for the trial but I will be away for about 10 days at the end of this week, so will wait until I am back.

And thanks for the feedback from others!  :)

happylarry

• Solid Member
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 09:06:30 PM »

The answer is yes, I myself have my smart tv loaded with the system, however in order to download the app for the smart tv you have to pay a fee of 27 pounds. At first it sounds a lot but its a once only payment for life and its well worth it. By the way this is to the Singapore supplier of the app and not to tv services. Once you have the app its just a matter of inputting your code and away you go.
Caller and teesider if you want to check it out without laying out that fee then you are welcome to come and check out mine
HL

Teessider

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 11:47:27 PM »

£27 is close to what I pay to True each month to get the football so is not a problem. However currently still in UK so will check it out when I return.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Robert

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2018, 06:58:47 AM »

Small correction about price if I may. I downloaded Smart Stb from Singapore and the price for lifetime was US dollar 27,99 so roughly around 22 Gbp.

happylarry

• Solid Member
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2018, 08:18:38 AM »

Small correction about price if I may. I downloaded Smart Stb from Singapore and the price for lifetime was US dollar 27,99 so roughly around 22 Gbp.

I do believe you are right, so apologies.
HL

Robert

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2018, 08:49:52 AM »

I do believe you are right, so apologies.
HL

Hi HappyLarry,

no problem because I paid yesterday so I knew.

Robert

ps still using A.C. Ryan mediaplayer  ;D ;D ;D

tv services

• Just Arrived
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 01:21:08 PM »

Yes, that would be of interest to me as well.

I will probably go for the trial but I will be away for about 10 days at the end of this week, so will wait until I am back.

And thanks for the feedback from others!  :)

To those who asked yes you can access this via Smart LG and Samsung TV's via an app called Smart STB free 7 day trial then $29 USD for life time subscription I will talk you through the installation and registration process of that app.

tv services

• Just Arrived
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2018, 01:29:08 PM »

This system in no way interferes with your normal tv watching, If you use and android box you merely select the HDMI port it is attached to on your tv to watch then flip back to normal tv via the same way. If on the Smart STB app then its even easier.
It can be watched on Smart TV's Samsung and LG as described above. there is another app on those tv's called Smart siptv, not recommended as the file on my system is very big and that app can not handle it.
For all non tech people you Dont need to worry I will guide you every step of the way.

any other question call me on 0944052464 anytime except between 1300 and 1600 Monday/Tuesday and Wednesday>
Pages: 1 [2]