Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Watching 'UK' TV here.  (Read 3277 times)

One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
Re: Watching 'UK' TV here.
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2019, 10:41:24 AM »

Hi all I am still up and running I have a few services I offer now.
not going to put them all in here they are on my FB group page here
http://www.facebook.com/groups/1202810439855156
 I also have a discord group sales
discord is very easy to download onto windows or Android/IOS phones for windows google discord. For smart phones go to your respective playstore. Once downloaded and you have signed up  (username and email is all they require) then return here and click on the link Below it will let you in.
https://discord.gg/Xv5chyz

In the groups you will find all the details you need.
also feel free to call me 0944053464 or add that to WhatsApp (+66944052464)
line my line ID is 57628280
or email okehamptonian@gmail.com

dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2019, 10:56:32 AM »

I have been using this service for 8 or 9 months now and the service provided is second to none, both in content and assistance from Ian.

Highly recommended.

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »

I have been using this service for 8 or 9 months now and the service provided is second to none, both in content and assistance from Ian.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for letting us know .

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2019, 04:43:51 PM »

Thanks for the recommendation I pride myself in being available to help even after you purchase a subscription. Which im told by customers most services dont and by my own experience in this field.
yes you can buy an Android box and fill it with app after app to watch tv but mine is in one place on one app and includes a multitude of films and tv series with many diffrent languages catered for.
I truly belive in offering the very best service I can and Looking after my customers.
from today 27/03 till 1200 Thai time on the 01/04
12 month subscription on my ultimate service is £65
12 months subscription on my Enigma service is £45.
need more info call me 0944052464
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:46:15 PM by tv services »

Bournemouth

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2019, 03:01:12 PM »

Hi,  I use HDPrime TV.    I just downloaded from their web site to my computer and smart phone.    Streaming is always good for me, even
     when there is a big event on.   I buy True money from 7-11  to pay them.  I'am happy with there service.  Cheers

One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2019, 12:11:04 PM »

I have an offer running at present on My Enigma service.
One Service                                                                                          ENIGMA

It has All the stations you would expect from UK/USA /Canada entertainment and sports.
It has  Working international channels.
It has catch up on UK  4 days
The channel zap time is great
It has VOD and TV series.
It has a great easy lay out.
It does not have any Thai or Australian channels if you want those Ultimate is your choice.
All prices are in GBP but I can easily quote you in any currency for the latest exchange rates. All include a full subscription for one connection  Plus or minus Adult content your choice YOU must state yes or no Adult at time of purchase or will be added with NO Adult. If subsequently you want adult it will cost you £15 for it to be added. )
1 month. £10
3 Month - £22
6 Month - £38
12 months £50
PayPal customers please add £3 to your sub choice then send me your email I will create an invoice for you
Thai customers direct to my Thai bank NO charge

8hr trials available Monday to Friday (last time for trial set up 1200 UK time)
3 hr trials Saturday and Sunday before 1200 UK time or after 1900 UK time.
If You are taking this service in UK you will need a VPN

THE OFFER for the next 48hrs from today 05/04/19 IS
one year subscription £50 with 2 connections (you can watch it in 2 rooms on diffrent channels ie multi room)
if you want this offer you must quote  Korat-farang.com offer1
there will be of course a trial before hand of 3 hrs.
I do not provide devices (android best option)
thanks
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:13:01 PM by One Service »

One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »

I also have a live TV only set up exellent as a back up service to either my Ultimate or Enigma.
however it has all the sports ect INCLUDING AFL and NRL which may be of interest to those Australians who just want to watch those.

this is called Orion
limited catch up LIVE TV only but all UK and Usa stuff entertainment/Sport and as said AFL and NRL
1 month £8
3 month £18
Thai customers direct to bank here in thailand
PayPal friends and Family only on this one.
3 months max connections renewable of course

One Service

• Suppliers
  • Just Arrived
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »

those wanting Everything sports and Thai and diffrent Countries ie Norway/Arabic/ex yug/ Denmark ect ect ect then
my best seller Ultimate is the one you are looking for.
ONE SERVICE                                                                      ULTIMATE.
A fantastic service offering you a full package
The list of on the Ultimate tv service is second to non. . From UK to India to Arabic to Thai to Spanish not forgetting Norway and Scandinavian. you get the picture I'm sure.
I offer a free 12hr trial on   Mag boxes ( I do not support mag 250 or mag 322) StbEmu/Smart STB (mac address) accounts.
Trials are 12hrs on week days no weekend trials now
Then when your set up and running I will always be there in case of problems or just general advise, via a dedicated discord group. Which is only accessible via invite once your a subscriber. So all in the group are customers not trying to sell you things.
Do I offer a fully freeze or buffer free service! No of course not and anyone who says they can are being poetic with the truth. This is internet based. So many variables can and do crop up. To many to list. But I guide you through the best set up for you to enable an Almost perfect stable stream.
All prices are in GBP but I can easily quote you in any currency for the latest exchange rates. All include a full subscription (plus or minus Adult content your choice) for 1 connection. 1 month added back on but due to silly PayPal charges i will only sell it to Thailand customers unless you are willing to pay the PayPal charges in full for the 1 month 3/6/12 remain add £3 and i will invoice  you.
Prices
1 Month    £13
3 Months £33
6 months £50
12 months £75
Thai customers direct to my Thai Bank
PayPal customers please add £3.00 to your sub choice then send me your email I will create an invoice for you

all details are in this link as well
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1202810439855156
I have nothing to hide>
Mobile: 0944052464
line id 57628280

Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2019, 04:05:24 PM »

Does this work outside Thailand? I ask because I'm sick of paying for Sky and want to change: I can get a good smart TV and combine it with a better streamed package, and I think I will save literally £100's in the first year even taking the TV cost into the equation.

Do you have 'model' set-ups (i.e. different options for TV and box) to give an idea of what someone needs to be looking for in a system? That's the bit I'm stuck with, being used to having a 'dumb' TV and a Sky box!
Pages: 1 2 [3]