Korat-Farang.com

The Pound is NOT on the 'UP' . . .

Roger · 22 · 1025

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Dam - Ben Shapiro - crikey let's stick with Trump  ;)

Returning to the theme of the thread, (reprimand  ;) ), the POUND IS ON THE UP !

XE showing B40.5 to GBP atm. More please  ;D

So CK - Obama, Trump and Biden all not good enough   ::)

I must admit to being constantly amazed that USA Presidential Candidates always seem to be such a motley crew. The USA is not short of brilliant and substantial figures.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Returning to the theme of the thread, (reprimand  ;) ), the POUND IS ON THE UP !

You're absolutely right Roger; we have strayed way off topic!

XE showing B40.5 to GBP atm. More please  ;D

It doesn't affect me, but it is a positive move and I hope it continues (I can't see any alternative).

So CK - Obama, Trump and Biden all not good enough   ::)

I don't think any of them had/have a well-crafted international strategy. I appreciate this isn't an issue that many Americans consider important but the influence of US is too important to the rest of us particularly with a couple of malign actors (Russia and China) destabilising the world.

I must admit to being constantly amazed that USA Presidential Candidates always seem to be such a motley crew. The USA is not short of brilliant and substantial figures.

Susan Rice might well be the best choice on the ticket with Biden. She would be a very savvy VP and future POTUS.

Sorry Roger - completely off-topic again! We need a "US 2020 Election" thread!