Korat-Farang.com

Cleaning green mould and scum of pathway etc.

Johnno · 5 · 382

Offline Johnno

• Myself and the child bride 2012
Hi All,

Just a quick question as to the best way of cleaning green mould and scum of brickwork and paths. Back home in Oz I would use a mild acid and scrubbing brush. Any suggestions would help. Thanks. Will tackle the problem after the wet season.

Johnno

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Johnno - I've used a stiff brush and a hose before but that's hard work.

'Pressure washers' such as 'K'archer' are widely available if you don't mind splashing out  ;)  on one.

Wet seasons' just about gone now - time for hard work. Nice to see you posting.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 01:06:20 PM by Roger »
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Ive always used one of the small pressure washers; they aren't expensive and they do the job perfectly.

Offline Johnno

• Myself and the child bride 2012
Hi Roger,

Yes I have thought about the high pressure hose, maybe will look at that is a problem I have every year after the rains and I am sure I am not the only one.

Thanks for the input.

Johnno.

Offline mikeweaver

Hi All,

Just a quick question as to the best way of cleaning green mould and scum of brickwork and paths. Back home in Oz I would use a mild acid and scrubbing brush. Any suggestions would help. Thanks. Will tackle the problem after the wet season.

Johnno

I bought a Zinsano pressure washer from BigC, about 2000bht very good,
maybe put vinegar on first, and wait 10 mins, then scrape it off with a wire brush, then jetwash it..