Korat-Farang.com

Boxing, Sunday morning: Wilder vs Fury

TheOddViking · 5 · 222

Offline TheOddViking

• RIP. Gone but never forgotten
Today Tyson Fury is fighting Deontay Wilder in a heavy weight-clash in Las Vegas; both boxers are undefeated until now. The fight should start approx. 11 am Thai-time, possible a little later.

The fight is PPV. but since we all have got Ian's Ultimate TV (haven't we?) this should not be any hinder.

I'm hoping for Fury, but fearing Wilder's knock-out rate - 39 ko's out of 40...

Enjoy the fight.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:55:56 AM by TheOddViking »

Offline Coolkorat

• Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Did you watch the fight TOV? The result has provoked some heated debate in the UK. Given the likely payday for both boxers for the rematch I'm not sure either is really too worried about the result.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
On my unread posts page the thread underneath this one was “joke of the day”.......I think you should have put this thread under that title.

Offline TheOddViking

• RIP. Gone but never forgotten
“joke of the day”.......I think you should have put this thread under that title.

Yes, that might have been a good headline, had I known in advance how the judges scored.

On my own humble scorecard I had Fury by two points. And that was by giving even rounds to Wilder, since he is the champ.

The result has not only cause debate in UK, also in Denmark there was quite a debate on the sports pages.

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
The only way Fury could win in the US WAS BY KNOCKING HIM OUT.
Fury won that by a mile!
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net