Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My wife thinks these are beautiful .  (Read 205 times)

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
My wife thinks these are beautiful .
« on: December 17, 2018, 08:44:29 AM »

I’m getting on in life and no doubt firmly stuck in the past where fashion trends are concerned , I don’t face book ,  Tweet or Line . But the wife seems to have her head constantly bent down looking at her mobile phone and she seems to get great pleasure showing me photographs of in her words ‘’beautiful ‘’ women.  Now the vast majority of these ‘’ beautiful “ women seem to be plastered with tattoos or have repulsive bits of metal stuck into their skin . To my old eyes these fashion statements seem just plain ugly and disfiguring .

Of course the thought that constantly comes to mind is , what are these ‘’beautiful ‘’ women going to look like when they are old and  wrinkled .

Whats your take on what seems to be a growing fashion trend .

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Re: My wife thinks these are beautiful .
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 09:00:10 AM »

Yuk, bloody awful.
Welcome to the forum Ken
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:46:36 AM »

Yuk, bloody awful.
Welcome to the forum Ken

Thanks for the welcome  :)

My wife seems to be fixated with these ‘’beautiful ‘’ women , and as her command of English is very good ( we only argue in English  ;D) she seems to inhabit not only Thai social media but some more dubious English language web sites .

Here’s another one of her ‘’ beautiful ‘’ women

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »

Ugly, ugly. How old is your wife and has she lived in England?

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 11:47:01 AM »

Ugly, ugly. How old is your wife and has she lived in England?

I first met my wife when she was in her early 20’s and attending Khon Kaen university , she is now in her early 40’s and sharp as a needle . You would think that some one of her age group would in some way think that all these so called ‘’ beautiful ‘’ women are out of their mind to plaster and abuse their once lovely un marked body's by covering them in yucky tattoos. But then again just thinking about it , there’s many things I still do not understand when it comes to the Thai way of thinking  ::). Oh and she has never lived in England.

sfs

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 01:21:23 AM »

My wife is 44 and thankfully has the same view as me on tats and piercings.............bloody awful.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 08:38:03 AM »

Some times I feel the world has gone stark raving mad  ???

Whats going on with having your lips pumped up .

rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 12:29:09 PM »

My wife is 43 and has no tattoos and doesn't want any.

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 01:16:54 PM »

Apparently this is real and not photoshopped , can you imagine bumping into her down a dark alleyway  ;D

WARNING
The link below is not suitable for those of a nervous disposition

https://mortely.com/m/1844401227939342165_8331808874?

Ken

Pages: [1]