Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My wife recently gave me a nickname .  (Read 113 times)

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
My wife recently gave me a nickname .
« on: December 18, 2018, 08:57:03 PM »

My wife recently gave me a nickname , it is Par Ban and I think it translates to house husband sort of thing . The reason my wife bestowed upon me this great accolade was that I am for ever helping her around the house , even without being asked  ;D ,  I help wash the dishes and sweep the floors and even put the dirty washing in the washing machine. Ive even been known to clean the bathroom floor tiles and polish the furniture . This got me thinking , could I actually be the only husband who helps the wife when it comes to daily household  chores  :o  . Any one else here whip out the mop and bucket or slip on a pair of yellow marigold rubber gloves to do the dishes (  voluntarily without being asked to ) .

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures
Re: My wife recently gave me a nickname .
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »

We have a maid but I do do my own dishes and any left in the sink when I wash mine. :) :)

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 09:08:42 AM »

We have a maid but I do do my own dishes and any left in the sink when I wash mine. :) :)

Ive often wondered about having a maid to help around the house , but one nagging though I keep having is this . Do I want some one possibly looking through my personal stuff , or rummaging through the draws and cupboards when I’m not there , may be I’m being a bit  paranoid  ::)

Ken

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 04:40:31 PM »

Ken. Does your Missis work ? A maid should be trustworthy but maybe a nuisance to have around ? My Missis sells at a market 2 days a week for a hobby but she still does the housework.

So I cook for myself 2 days and leave the kitchen tidy, do my own washing (not ironing), clean fly screens and do any cleaning above floor level, (eg dusting) - IME Thai Ladies tends to clean the floors only ::)  Oops she does the bathrooms too.

So Par Ban, you say you spend too much time on the computer, maybe some housework is a diversion for you ?
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 10:16:48 PM »

Ken. Does your Missis work ? A maid should be trustworthy but maybe a nuisance to have around ? My Missis sells at a market 2 days a week for a hobby but she still does the housework.

So I cook for myself 2 days and leave the kitchen tidy, do my own washing (not ironing), clean fly screens and do any cleaning above floor level, (eg dusting) - IME Thai Ladies tends to clean the floors only ::)  Oops she does the bathrooms too.

So Par Ban, you say you spend too much time on the computer, maybe some housework is a diversion for you ?

Roger , my wife does not work , but she helps out at her brothers near by land where he grows string beans and corn. I think your right and I freely admit that I do sit at my computer desk far more than I should do , in my defense I can only offer that my computer is my window to the out side world , sadly I’m not lucky to live near a large city , and all they offer. 

In hindsight ( a wonderful thing ) we moved to this rural location to be nearer my wife's ailing parents and just after we moved her ,they sold up and moved to Loei  ::)

Ken

Pages: [1]