Korat-Farang.com

New Year's Resolutions.

ken kenobie · 10 · 273

Offline ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat

Ok this year I’m definitely going to keep my New Year's Resolutions ;D

1. Stop telling the wife to shut up.
2. For the first time , completely shave my head.
3. Stop biting my finger nails.
4. Stop getting angry .
5. Buy a motorized treadmill.
6. Make an appointment to see a doctor and ask for some antidepressants pills.

Any one else going to make a New Year's Resolution.

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Don't go down the Antidepressant road if you can avoid it.

The side effects can be very bad.

Google natural antidepressant there are plenty out there.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
Don't go down the Antidepressant road if you can avoid it.

The side effects can be very bad.

Google natural antidepressant there are plenty out there.

Thanks for the advice , some thing to check out .

ӃӃ

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan

Never bother with them. The only thing I did (in 2017) was commit to taking a picture-a-day for my Instagram feed. It took dedication and was both harder and more rewarding than I thought. And my photos noticeably improved over the 365 images. I'd recommend it, although I won't be repeating it for a while.

I am always amused to see the gangs of 'resolution runners' in their shiny new trainers and running gear at the start of the year. The numbers drop rapidly, and two months later there will be none left....

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat

Never bother with them. The only thing I did (in 2017) was commit to taking a picture-a-day for my Instagram feed. It took dedication and was both harder and more rewarding than I thought. And my photos noticeably improved over the 365 images. I'd recommend it, although I won't be repeating it for a while.

I am always amused to see the gangs of 'resolution runners' in their shiny new trainers and running gear at the start of the year. The numbers drop rapidly, and two months later there will be none left....

'' resolution runners '' I learn some thing new every day  :)

ӃӃ

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
    • Pix Isaan
Slight amendment regarding resolutions:

I'm going to try to keep a journal and have downloaded a dreaded app to assist. I'm going to link pictures with words.

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat

I'm going to try to keep a journal and have downloaded a dreaded app to assist. I'm going to link pictures with words.

Is that like some sort of diary ?

Ken

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member

Is that like some sort of diary ?

Ken

I used RedNotebook for some time but too much of an effort. Now just writing in normal diary.

https://rednotebook.sourceforge.io/

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
    • Pix Isaan

Is that like some sort of diary?

Effectively, yes. But the App is less date-specific than a diary and allows for photos etc. as journal entries. The main difference (from an App perspective) is that diary apps seem to require the entry to be made on the specific date whereas a journal allows for entries to be made and posted to any date.