Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ► How do you stay positive about Thailand ◄  (Read 96 times)

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
► How do you stay positive about Thailand ◄
« on: December 26, 2018, 10:38:18 PM »

Like the infamous chinese water torture the Thai and international media seem to be constantly supplying a drip drip drip of negative news .The endless murders and rapes along with growing drug fueled robberies . Epidemic corruption and the roads turning blood red as traffic accidents become an acceptable way of life. Embezzling monks and so called celebrities tricking and extracting money from their own people. The me first above every thing attitude and of course shooting dead your ex wife in a 7-11 or hospital waiting room because of loosing face. The list is endless . Some would reply Oh well this sort of thing goes on all over the world , and that may be true . But surely not at the alarming and rising rate that Thailand is now suffering.

So as you pick up a newspaper or turn on your TV or computer , how you you manage to stay positive when the Thai news paints a dark and bleak picture. :(

ӃӃ
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures
Re: ► How do you stay positive about Thailand ◄
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 10:04:36 AM »

The news is bleak in every countries news not just Thailand. I just don't watch the TV news and filter my written news to just the stories I can digest. As I said in the past you can not let events or situations you have no control over influence your life.

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
Re: ► How do you stay positive about Thailand ◄
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 10:14:20 AM »

The news is bleak in every countries news not just Thailand. I just don't watch the TV news and filter my written news to just the stories I can digest. As I said in the past you can not let events or situations you have no control over influence your life.

I like the idea of filtering out the Thai related bad news , but I think after the filtering is done the amount of actual Thai related news that has made it would be small  :)

ӃӃ
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 
Pages: [1]