Korat-Farang.com

What do you use in bed

ken kenobie · 7 · 227

Offline ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
At the moment when I go to bed I normally have my head on the pillow and hold in one hand my 5.5 screen Android mobile to surf the internet and emails. But I’m now thinking of some other device I can use in bed that has larger screen real estate than my mobile phone. My main criteria would be that the device is easy to hold and is thin and  light enough in weight as to not make my hand ache . I have thought about buying a small laptop stand designed for use while in bed and use my heavy old non touch screen laptop , but that would mean I would have to sit up and rest my back on the bed headboard or support pillow , which I’m not really keen on doing.

Just wondering what others here may use to surf the internet while in bed or could suggest a device that may meet my needs .

ӃӃ

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard
 ;D
What do you use in bed..............

A dildo to keep the wife happy whilst I sleep
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
;D

I'm now wondering  ;D

Are you now reaching that point in your life where a nice full blown slap up meal is becoming more appealing than a romp in the bedroom ?

ӃӃ

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard
;D

I'm now wondering  ;D

Are you now reaching that point in your life where a nice full blown slap up meal is becoming more appealing than a romp in the bedroom ?

ӃӃ

I'm 78 now and sometimes, fings ain't what they used to be... ;) ;)
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
;D

I'm now wondering  ;D

ӃӃ

I'm 78 now and sometimes, fings ain't what they used to be... ;) ;)

I was thinking that I may be the oldest current participating forum member , but at 78 do you think you hold that title   :)

Personally this getting old is some thing that I wish was curable  , any tips for a young spring chicken like me  ;D

ӃӃ

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Jivvy - 78 ! Crikey - I guess that makes you 'Father of the Forum'  ;)

Spring chicken Ken - you ask for tips. OK
1. Turn the mobile OFF when you go to bed . .
2. Don't moan about being old - it's better than the alternative   :)

ATB
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
Jivvy - 78 ! Crikey - I guess that makes you 'Father of the Forum'  ;)

Spring chicken Ken - you ask for tips. OK
1. Turn the mobile OFF when you go to bed . .
2. Don't moan about being old - it's better than the alternative   :)

ATB

Roger

From the first breath I took while hanging upside as the delivery doctor held me up to show my father his new first born son , I started to moan and have never stopped since  ;D

Some how the act of moaning has become addictive to the point where I can’t now stop. My dear wife bless her has to take the full brunt of my constant moaning , along with my other annoying habit of making a high pitched tutting sound when I disprove of all most every thing.

Surely there are times when you have the burning urge to moan about some thing , even if you know its pointless . As for turning off my mobile phone when I retire to bed . I could not and refuse to go to sleep unless I have glanced at my mobile phone in the hope of seeing that you have kindly replied to one of my comments . Not knowing would only give me a sleepless night  ;D

ӃӃ