Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Elon say’s it was nothing more than a schoolyard spat !!  (Read 63 times)

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
Elon say’s it was nothing more than a schoolyard spat !!
« on: December 28, 2018, 05:51:34 PM »

When I first read that Elon Musk had tweeted those by now infamous comments about the British diver Vernon Unsworth , I though to my self . Ok if  Elon is publicly saying things like that then he must know some thing about Mr Unsworth to back up his claim . May be a skeleton in the cupboard or some other unsavory fact  ::)

Now this  :o

Elon Musk is asking a California judge to throw out a lawsuit filed against him by a British diver the tech entrepreneur called a pedophile on Twitter, arguing that it was nothing more than a "schoolyard spat on social media" that no reasonable reader took seriously.

So whats your take on all this , how is it all going to end ?

BBC -
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46693736

ӃӃ
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

sfs

Re: Elon say’s it was nothing more than a schoolyard spat !!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 11:28:57 PM »

I think Musk has lost the plot, he thinks his wealth can allow him to do and get away with whatever he wants, complete and utter twit in my opinion.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.
Pages: [1]