Korat-Farang.com

The Evil Empire

ken kenobie · 6 · 178

Offline ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
Every where I look there seem to be a mounting debate about people wanting to distance themselves from the evil Google empire. With comments like … I want to get google out of my life or I am attempting to ditch Google completely. Personally the more I read about internet privacy concerns relating to the vast majority of Google products the more I become worried about putting so much of my internet use into the hands of the evil empire :(

Does any one else that uses Google products have any concerns relating to their internet privacy , are you like me thinking about how to distance your self from the evil empire .

ӃӃ

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Teessider

• KFers in Korat
  • No metropolis without Ironopolis
Why single out Google? Facebook is the more devious corporation.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
No concerns. I have nothing to hide or hide from.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50q5NVXdFo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50q5NVXdFo</a>

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Just watched this movie, it shows what you can find on the internet:

Searching" border="0

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
Just watched this movie, it shows what you can find on the internet:

Searching" border="0

Thanks for that , just downloading it now.

ӃӃ