Korat-Farang.com

Black Postboxes.

Hector · 6 · 2670

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
I think it was last year I came across a report of "Rainbow Poppies" to remember LBGTetc soldiers.  Today I see this:  "Black History Month: Postboxes painted to honour black Britons".
You couldn't make it up!

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
I think it was last year I came across a report of "Rainbow Poppies" to remember LBGTetc soldiers.  Today I see this:  "Black History Month: Postboxes painted to honour black Britons".
You couldn't make it up!

I can't help thinking there are entire industries being set up around these things: t-shirts, flags, posters etc. How much is it going to cost to paint, and then repaint, postboxes?!??

Online Roger

• Administrator
  • Wisdom in Forum
What a load of stupid 'woke' nonsense   >:(   It's enough to drive you to drink - that's a good idea   ;D

On the same tack, I'm getting riled by Lewis Bloody Hamilton and his BLM T-shirts.

As Joe Brown sang . . . 'That's the way it goes'   ;)

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-search-sa&p=joe+brown+and+the+bruvvers#id=53&vid=491e22423de570e61e4303510def48a4&action=view
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Agree 100% re Hamilton.... I have now given up watching F1.
And now for something completely different – or not.....!
Today (Saturday, October 3) is Black Pound Day and Business Daily is running a Twitter campaign using the hashtag #IAMBOB and inviting black-owned companies to get in touch.  The idea is to help support the growth of Britain's black economy (sic) and promote the success stories of black-owned firms - from start-ups to SMEs to large corporates - around the country.
I particularly applaud the efforts to help Britain's black economy.......

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Where are we going with all this?  Today:
"BBC Sport celebrates Black History Month"

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
You couldn't make it up! 
“Unknown warrior interred at Westminster Abbey likely to be white soldier because of 'bias', research suggests.”  Daily Telegraph 25 Oct.
What next?  As today is the 166th anniversary of the Battle of Balaclava, perhaps Lord Cardigan will be pilloried for having no black soldiers in the Light Brigade.