Korat-Farang.com

52 week photo challenge

Coolkorat · 64 · 2520

Offline Coolkorat

• Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Great images Roger - National Geographic is rightly renowned for the quality of the photography and well done to the DM for publicizing this competition. Makes me somewhat sad that the ability to travel and actually see these things is so curtailed, and probably will be for years ahead.

Offline waterheart

• Forum Sage
    • https://www.facebook.com/thai.pookie
No problem Pookie! You've shown some excellent pictures. If you let us know where you mom's shop is I am sure any of the members who are local would like to support you with their business if they can.

Thank you so much CK and KF-members.
My house/Mom's shop is located opposite to the Mall Korat. The Mittraphap road heading to Bangkok , pass KS-Hotel , Yamo market , City Park Hotel , The Brain tutorial school , then My mon's shop and before get the Mall sky bridge.

We sell drink and snack. My mother made traditional Thai coffee and Thai tea and now she is very old and I has less tour jobs so I now take care her shop. It's good view and cool in the morning , then bus/mini bus parking longer a little bit to wait for passengers in afternoon.   

My house is old since I was born (>40 years) . I try to decorate as much as I can cause I have not much fund. If members has something not use can post here to donate such as small plants. I have a table. mm... I'd like to have a long bar table and 2-3 chairs on right of shop. Maybe looking good.

Hot drink is 20 baht. Cold drink 20-25 baht. Fridge drink/soft drink 10-15 baht. Snack 5-10 baht.
Parking available : drive thru
Open everyday 7:00-17:30 (only Sunday 8:30-17:00)
In case Closing inform by posting/door shut  ;)

* Welcome everyone  :)
* And share idea for my shop getting beter , I just newbie.  :)

Long live to long learn

Offline Coolkorat

• Solid Member
    • Pix Isaan
Pookie - perhaps you could talk with Nookie and have some of his farang food available for sale in your shop? And perhaps you can act as a collection point for orders so Nookie can deliver to you for storage and people can collect more easily?

Offline Coolkorat

• Solid Member
    • Pix Isaan